Dominion Strategy is a tactical card game which incorporates tactical maneuvers with skill and precision. It is a great game for family and friends and will keep you on the edge of your seat during game play.
The basis of the game is that you are a monarch who is what your parents were before except this time you have hopes and dreams.
You want a bigger kingdom with wider rivers and a variety of different trees. You want to own a Dominion and under your banner you will unite civilization which is on the brink of anarchy.
However herein lies the challenge as there are other monarchs that have the same idea as you and are also looking to expand their kingdom into a Dominion.
The race is on to see who can conquer the most land and come out the ultimate Dominion Strategist.
What is Dominion Strategy About?
Well this game is about strategy and skill and how well you can manage your resources to overcome adversity.
In Dominion Strategy each player will start with a small but identical deck of cards and in the center of the table is a selection of cards the players can buy as they can afford them.
The skill comes in with the player’s ability to play the cards that they have drawn and use them with utmost efficiency.
The great thing about this game is that the players can construct their deck on the fly. This is a must have advantage for successful progress to victory points which is the determining factor by game end.
Dominion Strategy Product Features.
- Dominion Strategy is a game for 2-4 players. This is great for team play or if you just feel like a one on one challenge.
- It is a tactical card game. The great thing about such a game is that it is mentally stimulating and requires focus and skill. Great for creating lateral thinking patterns.
- Takes about 30mins to complete. This is a great timeline for a game as it does not become to boring and repetitive.
- Lots of expansions available for Dominion Strategy. Now this feature is great as you can take your gaming to the next level and the risk of boredom is almost next to none.
- Quick to learn and many ways to win. Many people tend to find games that are difficult to graps no fun to play. This game can be learnt quickly and you have the option of winning in more than one way.
==>Dominion Strategy Available Here<==
PROS And CONS Of Dominion Strategy
- Great expansions for Dominion Strategy.
- Many different ways to win.
- Great social fun.
- Many different scenarios in one game play.
- Cards could get worn out from excessive play. However card sleeves can be purchased from hobby shops at very low costs.
Guys I would really recommend this game as it is not difficult to play and extremely entertaining. It kept me and my mates up for hours.
The really cool thing is that it does not take long to learn and there are so many different ways to play the game.
I was also impressed with the price of the Dominion Strategy. It is not expensive in the slightest and it allows for hours of game play.
The other great thing is that there are expansions for the game, so you can continue your quest for Dominion in many different ways.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Is it hard to play?
The game does require some skill and ability to play the right cards at the right time. It is a strategy game and therefore requires some lateral thinking in order to succeed.
Is it difficult to learn?
I found that I learnt the game after 2 games. The concept is not difficult at all, but that is where the fun comes in with developing your own tactics to win.
How old should you be to play Dominion Strategy?
Well the recommended minimum age is 13, however there are those who are younger who perform well enough. I would say 12 is a good age to start.
Is the game expensive?
In my honest opinion, Dominion Strategy is not expensive at all. In fact it is very well priced, especially the hours of fun you can have.